- Design, Microwave-Assisted Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and Molecular Modeling Studies of 4-Phenylthiazoles as Potent Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase Inhibitors.
- Axially-Chiral Cannabinols: A New Platform for Cannabinoid-Inspired Drug Discovery.
- Mechanisms of Cannabinoids and Potential Applicability to Skin Diseases.
- Inhibition of autophagic flux differently modulates cannabidiol-induced death in 2D and 3D glioblastoma cell cultures.
- Model-Based Analysis of Cannabidiol Dose-Exposure Relationship and Bioavailability.