Benzimidazole CB2 agonists: Design, synthesis and SAR
- Kausik K. Nandaa, , ,
- Darrell A. Henzeb,
- Kimberly Della Pennab,
- Reshma Desaib,
- Michael Leitlb,
- Wei Lemaireb,
- Rebecca B. Whitec,
- Suzie Yehc,
- Janine N. Brouilletted,
- George D. Hartmana,
- Mark T. Bilodeaua,
- B. Wesley Trottere
- a Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA, United States
- b Department of Pain Research, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA, United States
- c Department of Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA, United States
- d Department of Structure Elucidation, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA, United States
- e Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Merck Research Laboratories, Boston, MA, United StatesAbstract
A new series of CB2-selective agonists containing a benzimidazole core is reported. Design, synthesis, SAR and pharmacokinetic data for selected compounds are described.
- CB2 agonist;
- Cannabinoid 2 receptor;
Figures and tables from this article:
Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
Although corrected proofs do not have all bibliographic details available yet, they can already be cited using the year of online publication and the DOI , as follows: author(s), article title, journal (year), DOI. Please consult the journal’s reference style for the exact appearance of these elements, abbreviation of journal names and use of punctuation.
When the final article is assigned to an issue of the journal, the Article in Press version will be removed and the final version will appear in the associated published issue of the journal. The date the article was first made available online will be carried over.