- Cannabis Exposure is Associated With a Lower Likelihood of Neurocognitive Impairment in People Living With HIV.
- Orally consumed cannabinoids provide long-lasting relief of allodynia in a mouse model of chronic neuropathic pain.
- Oral medicinal cannabinoids to relieve symptom burden in the palliative care of patients with advanced cancer: a double-blind, placebo controlled, randomised clinical trial of efficacy and safety of cannabidiol (CBD).
- A Phase I, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Single-Dose Trial of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Cannabidiol in Subjects with Mild to Severe Renal Impairment.
- Cannabinoids and the Microbiota-Gut-Brain-Axis: Emerging Effects of Cannabidiol and Potential Applications to Alcohol Use Disorders.