- The proposed mechanism of action of CBD in epilepsy.
- Synthesis, physicochemical characterisation and biological activity of anandamide/ɛ-polycaprolactone nanoparticles obtained by electrospraying.
- Activation of cannabinoid receptor type 2-induced osteogenic differentiation involves autophagy induction and p62-mediated Nrf2 deactivation.
- Combatting joint pain and inflammation by dual inhibition of monoacylglycerol lipase and cyclooxygenase-2 in a rat model of osteoarthritis.
- Disease-modifying effects of natural Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol in endometriosis-associated pain.