- Cannabinoids as anticancer therapeutic agents.
- Cannabidiolic acid dampens the expression of cyclooxygenase-2 in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells: Possible implication of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor β/δ abrogation.
- Cannabinoid type 2 receptor agonist JWH133 decreases blood pressure of spontaneously hypertensive rats through relieving inflammation in the rostral ventrolateral medulla of the brain.
- Treatment studies with cannabinoids in anorexia nervosa: a systematic review.
- Differential Inhibition of Human Nav1.2 Resurgent and Persistent Sodium Currents by Cannabidiol and GS967.