- Cannabis Exposure is Associated With a Lower Likelihood of Neurocognitive Impairment in People Living With HIV.
- Characteristics of Dispensary Patients that Limit Alcohol after Initiating Cannabis.
- Orally consumed cannabinoids provide long-lasting relief of allodynia in a mouse model of chronic neuropathic pain.
- Synthetic pharmaceutical grade cannabidiol for treatment of refractory infantile spasms: A multicenter phase-2 study.
- The role of the endogenous neurotransmitters associated with neuropathic pain and in the opioid crisis: the innate pain-relieving system.