- Tetrahydrocannabinol Modulates in Vitro Maturation of Oocytes and Improves the Blastocyst Rates after in Vitro Fertilization.
- [Cannabis medicines in pain management : Interim analysis of the survey accompanying the prescription of cannabis-based medicines in Germany with regard to pain as primarily treated symptom].
- Electroacupuncture inhibits mast cell degranulation via cannabinoid CB2 receptors in a rat model of allergic contact dermatitis.
- Intramolecular OH/π versus C-H/O H-Bond-Dependent Conformational Control about Aryl-C(sp3) Bonds in Cannabidiol Derivatives.
- Medical cannabis: strengthening evidence in the face of hype and public pressure