- Cannabidiol Improves Cognitive Impairment and Reverses Cortical Transcriptional Changes Induced by Ketamine, in Schizophrenia-Like Model in Rats.
- Cannabis Use in Children With Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration.
- Gastrointestinal Adverse Events of Cannabinoid 1 Receptor Inverse Agonists suggest their Potential Use in Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Can we brace for a Canadian-type cannabis storm?
- Cannabis Exposure is Associated With a Lower Likelihood of Neurocognitive Impairment in People Living With HIV.