To select the optimum extracting procedure for cannabinoids from hemp seed oil.
The optimum extracting procedure was selected with the content of cannabinol and delta9-tetrehydrocannabinol from hemp seed oil by orthogonal test design. We have examined three factors that may influence the extraction rate: the time of extraction, the times of extraction and the amount of methanol.
The optimum extraction condition was adding 5 ml, two times amount of methanol into hemp seed oil for 15 min.
The above extraction process gave the most rational, stable, feasible and satisfactory results. The method is convenient.
- [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Cannabinoids/isolation & purification*
- Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid
- Dronabinol/isolation & purification
- Plant Oils/chemistry*
- Plants, Medicinal/chemistry*
- Technology, Pharmaceutical/methods*
- Time Factors